Dave Flora, owner of Wisconsin Food Safety Services has over 30 years experience in the food industry. He has developed classes to assist the food industry, to become and stay compliant with state regulations and to ensure the safe handling of food.
Dave’s Credentials include:
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Course-PCQI requirement, Lead Instructor.
- BRC Lead Auditor
- FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor
- SQF Auditor, categories 08, 16, 19, 22, 25, 26, 27
- Operated a USDA certified lab for Salmonella and Listeria testing
- Wisconsin Retail Advisory Committee
- Member, Conference for Food Protection
- Illinois State Certified Food Manager Instructor
- Wisconsin State Certified Food Manager Instructor
- Michigan State Certified Instructor
- Iowa State Certified Instructor
- HACCP Instructor
- Seafood HACCP Instructor
- Juice HACCP Instructor
- Third Party Food Safety Auditor
- Wisconsin State Certified Water Processing Technician
- Certified Pest Control Operator
- Extensive knowledge of heat resistant molds.
- Developed lab manual and many production SOPs.
- Compliance with regulatory agencies are established through regular contact with all layers of Federal, State, and Local municipalities.
Brian’s Credentials include:
- Employee and business owner in Food Industry for over 28 years.
- Food Science-Food Chemistry degree.
- Masters of Business Administration.
- Former owner of Cherryland’s Best Food Company.
- Developed and implemented food safety plan for dried fruit and juice company.
- Developed a HAACP plan for a dried fruit and juice company.
- Audited many suppliers including; bottle manufacturers, label companies, and warehouses.
- Implemented sales and marketing strategies.
- Developed a marketing program for Wisconsin Cherry Growers for the State Fair.
- Experience in meat, dairy and food ingredient industry.
Ramon’s Credentials include:
- Masters degree in education from UW- Milwaukee.
- 10 years of experience in bilingual training.
- Professional trainer in a manufacturing environment.
- Human resource professional.
- Food safety trainer.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Professional translator.
- Excellent people skills.
- The ability to relate to others.
- Patience with others.
Current Customers Include:
- Alpha Prime
- American Club
- Dierks Waukesha
- El Rey Mexican Products Inc
- Farm and Fleet
- Pacific Produce
- Pick ’n Save
- Piggly Wiggly
- Potato King
- Sendiks Food Markets
- Taco Bell
- Taco John’s
- Convenience Stores
- Food Manufacturers – Large and Small
- Private School Systems
- Public School Systems